Back to job list
Software Developer | Multiple Opportunities at both Senior and Mid level.
We currently have multiple opportunities in our Melbourne office for both Senior Software Developers and Software Developers.
Job number: 419220
Work type: Full time
PageUp delivers a cloud based Talent Management solution that enables leading organisations globally to hire, onboard, develop, engage their people. We have an innovative solution that is used by 2.6 million users in over 190 countries. Currently PageUp is experiencing global growth and with innovation at the heart of what we do we currently have multiple opportunities for both Senior Software Developers and Software Developers to drive our product forward.
Be part of our mission
We are splitting our customer loved (>96% customer retention rate) monolithic .NET app into event-sourced micro-services and continuously-delivered single-page applications. Come get your hands dirty as we set out on one serious journey. Be a seminal part of our team as we revolutionise the way our clients and partners can configure our software.
You’ll get to expand on some of the following technical skills:
- TDD & BDD
- WebAPI/ MVC
- Design patterns (like CQRS, Event Sourcing, DDD)
- Event Driven Architecture
- C# and F#
- Latest version of ASP.Net
- Angular JS/ Knockout/ React
You share the following personal attributes with our team;
- People passion - you love helping others to learn too and mentoring juniors
- Raving tech fan - maybe you head to meetups, perhaps you tweet, you might even speak at events
- Purpose-driven - you understand why something needs doing & can communicate that effectively, encouraging others into action
- Courageous - you will step up to advocate the right thing, go out on a limb for a bold idea and inspire others to do the same in a way that works for them
Melbourne born and bred, we have grown consistently each year and currently number 200+ people across Australia, South East Asia, UK, Europe and the US. Our mission is to keep growing, delighting our clients with products they love and supporting our people to develop their careers. We are a very agile team and encourage innovation and new ways of working. We all work pretty hard so we are committed to recognising that effort in a range of ways, each Friday night we get together for company drinks, have CEO Awards breakfast every month, run quarterly Tune-Ups (hack-a-thons) and a host of other marvellous social events. On top of that, we offer a fantastic salary and excellent benefits including flexible working arrangements!
Join a S.O.L.I.D Team! Apply now!
PageUp is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time