Back to job list
Business Development Manager - SEA
Join a fast growing global SaaS company and drive our business forward in South East Asia!
Job number: 420269
Work type: Full time
Play a critical role in driving PageUp's business growth in South East Asia!
PageUp delivers a cloud based Talent Management solution that enables leading organisations globally to hire, onboard, develop, engage their people. We have an innovative solution that is used by millions of users in over 190 countries. Currently PageUp is experiencing significant global growth and in order to support our growth in the SEA region, we are currently looking for an experienced regional business development manager to join our talented Singapore team in this adventure.
You are a strategic, ambitious sales professional with experience partnering with senior executive level clients in enterprise organisations. Specifically, your experience will be in selling SaaS solutions. You are known for the below attributes:
- Client Centric - Your clients are the centre of your universe. You work hard to understand their needs and identify ways we can support them achieve successful outcomes;
- Outcome Oriented - You're a daring achiever, making things happen and directly contributing to organisational growth is what you get out of bed for;
- Future Focused - You know how to create the foundations to develop strategic partnerships
- Collaborative - No one is an island, to achieve such greatness takes a team. You go out of your way to ensure you bring in the right people at the right time and value their contribution.
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Develop, prepare and deliver presentations to target audiences
- Maintain regular contact with the target market through attending networking events, cold calling and setting up regular meetings
- Develop new client business, focusing on the Top 100 and Fortune 500 organisations
- Manage new business relationships and ensure an effective handover to our Client Delivery Team
Our Singapore office is growing fast and we would like you to be part of this adventure – the reward is the amazing opportunity to share your skills and expertise with us, grow professionally and personally as well as bring your touch to the company – each new team member has been part of our success and you might be the next one.
Our SVP Global Talent sums it up neatly:
"The foundation of our global success has been having smart, engaged employees that are passionate about what they do, so we are thrilled to receive this recognition from BRW and Great Place to Work ® (GPTW). We are proud of our culture because we're focused on creating an environment where people feel valued and empowered to deliver outstanding results. Our customers are among the key beneficiaries as we strongly believe that customer and employee satisfaction are tightly interconnected". (Deborah Mason)
Our core values: Zing – Belief – We Valyou – Our Clients - Integrity
Advertised: Singapore Standard Time