Back to job list
VP - Business Development (London)
Help drive our business growth through the acquisition of new clients in our EMEA Region. This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of our incredible global success story as a leading Talent Management SaaS platform.
Job number: 420280
Work type: Full time
A bit about us
We are a fast-growing tech company, proud to count many of the world's leading brands among our clients. We enable organisations to succeed by effectively harnessing their people potential by creating HR technology people love to use. Melbourne born and bred, we have grown consistently each year and currently number 200+ people across Australia, South East Asia, UK, Europe and the US. Our mission is to keep growing, delighting our clients with products they love and supporting our people to develop their careers.
We all work pretty hard so we recognise that effort in a range of ways - each Friday night we get together for company drinks, have a CEO Awards breakfast every month and offer excellent salary and benefits including flexible working!
A bit about the role
Due to our continued global success, we are expanding our London office (Covent Garden) and are looking for a highly accomplished, autonomous salesperson. This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a world leading Talent Management organisation with the scope to attract and work with a range of multinational clients. Your deep experience in the HCM space allows you to understand the market, the client needs and identify B2B sales opportunities. As a great listener and confident presenter, you are adept at engaging a wide range of audiences and are comfortable overseeing and negotiating client contracts.
- Develop, prepare and deliver presentations to target executive audiences
- Grow and execute sources for qualified sales leads
- Maintain a high level of both market and PageUp knowledge
- Keep in regular contact with the target market through attending networking events and setting up regular meetings
- Develop new client business, focusing on SMB, Enterprise and Fortune 500 organisations
- Manage new business relationships and ensure an effective handover to our Client Delivery Team
- Actively participate in knowledge sharing activities including pipeline meetings, sales meetings and StandUp meetings when scheduled.
A bit about you
- You will naturally be proactive and self-motivated and take ownership of your work
- You’ll love developing and maintaining effective internal and external relationships
- You very much enjoy engaging and presenting to senior managers and the c-suite
- You'll be excited at the chance of being part of the PageUp team - We can't wait to have you!
Be part of our story, apply now!
PageUp is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Advertised: GMT Standard Time